We are on hand to arrange a (free) visit to fully understand the job requirements whilst pre-empting and discussing any potential complications, (such as access, job specifics or preferred days of working).
We then compile and submit a quotation for review, and hopeful approval. Pricing is competitive and fair, which is reinforced by the number of repeat customers that we serve.
Should you then decide to entrust your project to us we either agree a convenient date for the work, or for special cases we handle:
- Organising planning applications for any trees with protective orders, and for those within conservation areas
- Liaising with power companies to organise works involving power lines
- Other bespoke requirements
All works are carried out to the highest possible standards and a list of our typical services is below:
- Tree Felling
- Sectional Dismantling
- Crown Reductions/ Thinning
- Removal of Deadwood and Dangerous Limbs
- Hedge Cutting/ Hight Reductions
- Stump Grinding
- Pruning of Fruit Trees
- Storm Damage
- Site Clearance
- Woodland Management
- AND MORE, JUST ASK!
To register an enquiry please contact us and we shall be more than happy to help!